Where is Brick Self Storage?
- Look for us at 495 Aurora Place, right off Route 70 and across from Brick Plaza. You can’t miss us!
How far are you from downtown Brick?
- Not far at all. Brick Self Storage is just half a mile from downtown Brick. That’s only a 2-minute drive via Brick Blvd.
Do you serve any other communities and neighborhoods?
- Brick Self Storage’s handy location means we’re also the number one choice with residents of Toms River, Lakewood, Mantoloking, Beachwood, Lakehurst, Whitesville, Seaside Heights, and their surrounding areas.
What are your access times?
- Our facility is open for access from 6:00 AM to 10:00 PM every day.
Do you have climate-controlled units?
- Yes, climate-controlled units are available at Brick Self Storage. They keep your items both cool and dry, ensuring they remain in the best condition possible.
What security features do you have?
- State-of-the-art surveillance cameras, perimeter fencing, gated access, and onsite staff are all present at Brick Self Storage.
Do you have drive-up access?
- Drive-up access storage units are available. Simply drive up and park right outside—it makes moving your items in or out a breeze.
Do you sell supplies?
- Yes, various handy packing and moving supplies are available to purchase onsite at Brick Self Storage at affordable prices.
Are your units on the ground floor?
- Both ground floor and upstairs units are available. Our upstairs units have elevator access for your convenience and ease.
Do you have long-term leases?
- Our leases are month to month.
Do I have to pay a deposit?
- No deposits are not necessary at Brick Self Storage.